Friday, June 24, 2011

St. George

The Atkinson family decided to take a trip to St. George, to go see the musical "The Little Mermaid" at the Tuacahn Theater. While they were planning the trip Jeff and I decided due to school and work that we would not be able to go. A week before the trip Jeff's sister found out that she was not able to go which left an extra ticket to the musical. Luckily for me I was able to change my schedule at work and I was able to go!

It's been a long time since I've had to ride in a car for a long distance with little kids. It was an adventure! They are sure cute though!

Parker was happy as long as he had a movie playing!

Brylee just woke up from a nap so she wasn't thrilled that I was taking her picture!

Easton was happy as long as he had a sucker!

 Jenni just enjoying the ride!

The Tuacahn Theater is incredible! They did such a good job. They even cover the stage with water and have a curtain of water run down to the stage to make it look like they are under the sea. I was very impressed! I definitely want to go back! While we were waiting for the play to begin we were taking lots of crazy pictures. My cute niece Aubrey has the cutest expressions.


Jenni is Sebastian and I am Flounder



Ahhh... Ursula is coming!!
        

Aubrey singing like Ariel

Just being cute!

This is what Ariel looked like the first time she saw Eric!

I think I'm being Sebastien, but I'm not sure why Aubrey looks so scared!

This is Aubrey's Ursula face! This picture is my favorite!

Us just being cute!

Aubrey is Ariel, Shari is Eric and Brylee is Sebastien!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I was thinking of taking Isabel to go see it. How did Easton and Parker do? If they enjoyed it, maybe Ben would too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easton was too little to go, so he stayed back at the condo. Parker did really well. He was entertained and sat still through most of it. Brylee who is around the same age as Ben loved it but got a little restless. She ended up falling asleep. It doesn't start until the sun goes down so it goes until late. Aubrey LOVED it so I'm sure Isabel would love it! It's worth the drive!

    ReplyDelete