Friday, November 2, 2012

Vacation!

I'm still playing catch up with my blog. Back in August we took a trip to St. George with Jeff's family. It was lots of fun. We went to the Tuacahn theater to see Aladdin.  I love the Tuacahn. The scenery is breath taking and they do an amazing job with their musicals. They had live camels on stage! They even had a magic carpet that went over the audience. It's awesome!



We also went to a Dinosaur museum that was in St. George. Jeff was very excited to go to the museum. We saw lots of cool Dinosaur foot prints and skeletons.




One of the days we decided to drive to Las Vegas. We went to M&M factory and the Coke factory. These are my favorite places to go in Vegas. I think everything else is scary! ;) For lunch we went to Rain Forest Cafe. The scenery at Rain Forest is awesome but the food isn't that great. We also caught a fountain show at the Bellagio. That was cool to watch. Jeff and I have never gambled before so we decided to try our luck at the slot machines. We had been saving $4 just for gambling. We each got to gamble $2. Jeff didn't win anything and I won $6 but then my brother in law Bryce decided to gamble the $6 dollars for me. He lost the $6! It was a fun experience but I don't think I will ever do it again.







No comments:

Post a Comment