Saturday, April 26, 2014

Update

Where has the time gone!? I keep telling myself I will do better at blogging but I post once and forget about it for 6 months. Oh well. Hopefully my next post will be sooner than later. Here is a quick update of all of us.

Jeff has been working full time and going to school full time. Needless to say, he is BUSY!! There is some days that I don't even see him. It is crazy. Luckily, he is not going to school in the summer so we will see him a little more. I'm SO incredibly thankful for all that he does for our little family. He is such a hard worker and never complains. 

I was working, but in January I took a leap of faith and quit my job to stay home with Makenna. It was one of the best decisions we have ever made. We have had to sacrifice some things and at times it has been hard, but we have been so so so blessed. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. 

Makenna is growing so fast! She turns ONE next month! That's right, ONE! Where did my baby go!? She is so fun. She has a cute personality and is always making us laugh. She is very shy around other people but when she is home she is a nut. She loves to play with toys, Minnie Mouse is her favorite. She LOVES animals. She thinks the zoo is awesome. She adores her dad and cries every time he leaves. She is so fun!
Zoo fun! ( I promise she was really having fun)

This is the best way to see the zoo. 

Happy Easter!

I'm a monkey and climb on everything!

Makenna and Minnie Match! 

This is her selfie. She loves to look at herself on my phone. 

She is getting big. We finally had to lower the crib. 

She loves to read. 

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big she is getting! I love her face at the zoo :) If you want, here's my new blog address. kimstuf.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete