Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas

We had wonderful Christmas! It was full of lots of surprises! Jeff surprised me with a wii! For those of you who don't know I love the wii and have wanted one for awhile. I'm not really a gamer but I love the games on the wii because I'm actually good at them. Okay, maybe not all the games but I really like the sports games and the wii fit games. I surprised Jeff with a Shake Weight! One night we came across the infomercial for the shake weight and thought that it was funny. A few weeks later we saw a commercial again and Jeff jokingly said, "I want that for Christmas." He knew everything else he was getting so I decided to suprise him with the shake weight! It was so fun seeing him open it. He was so surprised! He has used it couple times and it really does work! We had a great first Christmas. We were grateful that we were able to spent Christmas with family. We feel so blessed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment