Thursday, January 13, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

So much has happened this last year! I married my best friend, gained another family, moved out, learned to pay bills, learned how to grocery shop, learned that grocery shopping can be expensive, learned how to make dinners (Thanks Mom and Jamie for many help me phone calls), changed jobs twice, took my husband to the E.R., learned that medical bills suck, bought a car, made my first loan payment, and I gained a deeper testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. What an exciting year! We are so grateful for our blessings and we are excited to see what this new year will bring!

2 comments:

  1. What a packed year for you! And that's awesome that you only had one bill to pay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I posted it I fixed it! Ha ha... I also had to add a few more things!

    ReplyDelete